Friday, July 22, 2011

Now Providing Tech Support

People keep asking me how to subscribe.  So I'm here to help!  Please direct your eyeballs to the right side of the screen.  Slightly higher than this post, probably.  No, your other right.  There.  Right there.  See the button that looks like this?

No, don't try to click the one above, that's just an image.  I just pasted it here as an example.  Go back to the right side of the page.  Click the button over there that looks just like the above button.  Then follow the instructions.

Voila!  That's it.  I think.  At least, it is if you have a Google account.  If you don't, I can't help you, except to say, who doesn't have a Google account?  Just get one, ok?  For goodness sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Be nice. Sarcasm is welcome. Trolling is not.